Presentation of a projects estimated total commitment in a clear concise manner is critical for a clients. Davson+Ward help our clients by:
- – Monitoring of budget allowances against anticipated costs.
- – Financial report need to monitor all project costs (i.e construction costs, professional fees, authority costs).
- – Financial report summary including construction cost and other project just with anticipated reconciled against the budget allowance.
- – Preparation of approximate estimates of future increased costs and variations, which may or may not subsequently be authorised.
- – Preparation of progressive budgetary statements of final cost during the contract period including estimating the cost of builder’s claims.
- – Construction cost cash flow forecasting and cost to complete statements.
- – Anticipated final construction contract sum and estimated total commitment.